Why does NoteTabPro no longer reside in the system tray?

  • Dr. Schröder Raimund
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
      Hi everybody,

      I encountered a new problem lately. I don't know why but since two or three
      days NoteTab starts on start up of my PC but then can not be seen any more.
      If I press Crtl+Alt+Del I see that it is running, when I look up in the
      Autorun folder it is there and can be started (which it actually does on
      start up) but I can not find it on my desktop, neither in the system tray
      (the option/general/close to system tray is enabled, the option/view/Icon in
      system tray is also enabled) nor in the task bar.
      what to do?
      Raimund.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001
        Hi Raimund,

        >I encountered a new problem lately. I don't know why but since
        >two or three days NoteTab starts on start up of my PC but then
        >can not be seen any more. If I press Crtl+Alt+Del I see that it
        >is running, when I look up in the Autorun folder it is there and
        >can be started (which it actually does on start up) but I can not
        >find it on my desktop, neither in the system tray (the
        >option/general/close to system tray is enabled, the
        >option/view/Icon in system tray is also enabled) nor in the task
        >bar. what to do?

        We had a problem in earlier version that when multiple monitors
        were being used NoteTab would act as you subscribe. If you are
        not in version 4.86, please upgrade. If you are, I would remove
        all the window position places in NoteTab/s ini file. Save the
        file as !NotePro.ini (or !NoteTab.ini for Std/Light) *_with the
        exclamation mark_* and then close the INI file, or create a new
        one. To create a new ini file, close NoteTab and rename
        NotePro.ini found in its main folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light).
        Start up NoteTab and it will use its default settings actually
        creating the ini file when you shut down NoteTab. Start up
        NoteTab and it will use its default settings making a new INI
        file on shutdown.