Re:Re: NetCaptor Goodies

  • David Talbott
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 5, 2001
      Julie and Jody,

      Thanks for the recent tips. You've helped with the learning curve.
      I like the popup control. That's always been a peeve with me.

      Jody wrote:
      >............ other tabs. I've found to only do 5-8 at a time
      >though else you start getting links not found. I think that has
      >to do with Windows, your connect, and how many connects you allow
      >at a time. I forgot where that option is, it is not in NC
      >though.

      I also found this to be true, and figured it was NC choking.

      - David T.
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2001
        Hi David,

        >> I've found to only do 5-8 at a time though else you start
        >> getting links not found. I think that has to do with Windows,
        >> your connect, and how many connects you allow at a time. I
        >> forgot where that option is, it is not in NC though.

        >I also found this to be true, and figured it was NC choking.

        Try the same with IE. Hold down the Ctrl key and keep clicking on a bunch of links, perhaps it is the Shift key that opens more windows when clicking is done.