RE: [NTO] IE full screen

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hello Christopher,

      >Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
      >Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
      >Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

      Thanks, I forgot to mention - IE5 on Win95. I have "Always on top" checked
      but the bar hides anyway at full screen. :(
      I can access it alright, but I would prefer if it was visible at all times.
      I bet there
      is a hidden setting somewhere.

      Lotta
    • ::Andrew::
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
        Hello Jody,

        J> Didn't I do that? :) I've been so busy who knows what I've
        J> done. Wasn't your forum on a Delphi server or something like
        J> that?

        it on yahoo groups ;) but I know how busy you are so don't worry it
        was more an open invitation to anyone rather than just to you :) (but
        you're obviously very welcome too)

        --
        Best regards,
        ::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...