RE: [NTO] IE full screen

  • Christopher J. & Jo-Ann J. Spilker
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
      Lotta,

      Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
      Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
      Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

      You should also be able to bring up the Taskbar manually by the keyboard
      shortcut CTRL+ESC keys.

      You can change the Properties of the Taskbar (Usually on the bottom of you
      screen) by RIGHT clicking with your mouse on any BLANK area of the Taskbar.

      Hope this helps.

      Christopher J. Spilker
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
        Hello Christopher,

        >Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
        >Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
        >Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

        Thanks, I forgot to mention - IE5 on Win95. I have "Always on top" checked
        but the bar hides anyway at full screen. :(
        I can access it alright, but I would prefer if it was visible at all times.
        I bet there
        is a hidden setting somewhere.

        Lotta
      • ::Andrew::
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
          Hello Jody,

          J> Didn't I do that? :) I've been so busy who knows what I've
          J> done. Wasn't your forum on a Delphi server or something like
          J> that?

          it on yahoo groups ;) but I know how busy you are so don't worry it
          was more an open invitation to anyone rather than just to you :) (but
          you're obviously very welcome too)

          --
          Best regards,
          ::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...