Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] Why NetCaptor

    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
      Hi ::Andrew::,

      Didn't I do that? :) I've been so busy who knows what I've done. Wasn't your forum on a Delphi server or something like that?

      >J> Please make anymore posts that are not about the use of NoteTab
      >J> over on the NoteTab Off-Topic list (see my sigline), TIA.
      >
      >You're also welcome to subscribe to the power tools list (details in
      >sig) were we're discussing all sorts of software we find useful.
      >Netcaptor is obviously included :)
      >
      >--
      >Best regards,
      >::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...
      >
      >Join the Power Tools Discussion:
    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
        Good evening,

        Do you know if there is a way to keep the task bar (right term?) always
        visible when IE is run in full screen mode?

        Good night,
        Lotta
      • Christopher J. & Jo-Ann J. Spilker
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
          Lotta,

          Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
          Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
          Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

          You should also be able to bring up the Taskbar manually by the keyboard
          shortcut CTRL+ESC keys.

          You can change the Properties of the Taskbar (Usually on the bottom of you
          screen) by RIGHT clicking with your mouse on any BLANK area of the Taskbar.

          Hope this helps.

          Christopher J. Spilker
        • Lotta
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
            Hello Christopher,

            >Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
            >Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
            >Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

            Thanks, I forgot to mention - IE5 on Win95. I have "Always on top" checked
            but the bar hides anyway at full screen. :(
            I can access it alright, but I would prefer if it was visible at all times.
            I bet there
            is a hidden setting somewhere.

            Lotta
          • ::Andrew::
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
              Hello Jody,

              J> Didn't I do that? :) I've been so busy who knows what I've
              J> done. Wasn't your forum on a Delphi server or something like
              J> that?

              it on yahoo groups ;) but I know how busy you are so don't worry it
              was more an open invitation to anyone rather than just to you :) (but
              you're obviously very welcome too)

              --

              Recommended software: http://at.omic.co.uk/powertools.htm
              Subscribe: powertoolssoftware-subscribe@yahoogroups.com