Re: [NTO] Re: [NTB] NoteTab Lite just sits on task bar?

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi Alec,

      > ...if you have the Shortcut bar with NoteTab on it, then you
      > can drop it on NoteTab's icon there. (Thanks Rick!)

      >Shortcut Bar: I've missed this concept somehow. How do I setup
      >Shortcut bar(s?)

      Windows 95 does not have one. Win98 and I assume above has a
      section of the Taskbar where one can add shortcuts to programs to
      launch them, files, etc. also. (It is not the system tray with
      icons in it, so don't confuse the two.) It is also called the
      Quick Launch Toolbar. More than one can be made, but I never
      have had a reason to so I don't know how that works other than to
      click on Toolbars... | New Toolbar on the Quick Launch content
      menu.