Re: [NTB] Why NetCaptor

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi Srish and Others,

      Please make anymore posts that are not about the use of NoteTab
      over on the NoteTab Off-Topic list (see my sigline), TIA. Srish,
      thank you for your concern of others and trying to help them out. ;)

      >A large number of mails are being exchanged about Netcaptor. I
      >wonder if some body has tested the freeware "Internet Surfer". I
      >suggest download and test it from
      >http://www.geocities.com/jackflacco/ before buying netcaptor

      Actually, there was a post made by me to four lists and the only
      reason I did was because a special discount was setup by author
      when I contacted him and NetCaptor is mentioned in the Help file.
      I almost did not post to the Basic, HTML, and Clips lists in fear
      that a my browser is better than your browser competition
      started. There are other posts being made about NetCaptor on the
      Off Topic list.

      http://www.netcaptor.com/
      FWIW, NetCaptor won two awards - the People's Choice Award for
      Best Internet Enhancement and the Shareware Industry Award for
      Best Internet Communication! Thanks to everyone who voted for us!

    • ::Andrew::
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hello Jody,

        Monday, October 01, 2001, 3:42:23 AM, you wrote:

        J> Please make anymore posts that are not about the use of NoteTab
        J> over on the NoteTab Off-Topic list (see my sigline), TIA.

        You're also welcome to subscribe to the power tools list (details in
        sig) were we're discussing all sorts of software we find useful.
        Netcaptor is obviously included :)

        --
        Best regards,
        ::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...

        Join the Power Tools Discussion:
        --------------------------------
        Recommended software: http://at.omic.co.uk/powertools.htm
        Subscribe: powertoolssoftware-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
          Hi ::Andrew::,

          Didn't I do that? :) I've been so busy who knows what I've done. Wasn't your forum on a Delphi server or something like that?

          >J> Please make anymore posts that are not about the use of NoteTab
          >J> over on the NoteTab Off-Topic list (see my sigline), TIA.
          >
          >You're also welcome to subscribe to the power tools list (details in
          >sig) were we're discussing all sorts of software we find useful.
          >Netcaptor is obviously included :)
          >
          >--
          >Best regards,
          >::Andrew:: mailto:notetab@...
          >
          >Join the Power Tools Discussion:
        • Lotta
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
            Good evening,

            Do you know if there is a way to keep the task bar (right term?) always
            visible when IE is run in full screen mode?

            Good night,
            Lotta
          • Christopher J. & Jo-Ann J. Spilker
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
              Lotta,

              Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
              Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
              Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

              You should also be able to bring up the Taskbar manually by the keyboard
              shortcut CTRL+ESC keys.

              You can change the Properties of the Taskbar (Usually on the bottom of you
              screen) by RIGHT clicking with your mouse on any BLANK area of the Taskbar.

              Hope this helps.

              Christopher J. Spilker
            • Lotta
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 3, 2001
                Hello Christopher,

                >Have not found an exact answer, however, I am using I.E. 6.0 and set my
                >Taskbar to "Auto Hide" and "Always on Top" and I am able to access the
                >Taskbar with I.E. 6.0 in FULL SCREEN (F11) mode.

                Thanks, I forgot to mention - IE5 on Win95. I have "Always on top" checked
                but the bar hides anyway at full screen. :(
                I can access it alright, but I would prefer if it was visible at all times.
                I bet there
                is a hidden setting somewhere.

                Lotta
              • ::Andrew::
                Message 7 of 7 , Oct 4, 2001
                  Hello Jody,

                  J> Didn't I do that? :) I've been so busy who knows what I've
                  J> done. Wasn't your forum on a Delphi server or something like
                  J> that?

                  it on yahoo groups ;) but I know how busy you are so don't worry it
                  was more an open invitation to anyone rather than just to you :) (but
                  you're obviously very welcome too)