Special Discount for NoteTab Users

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2001
      Hello Everybody,

      There is a browser in NoteTab's Help file called NetCaptor.
      There was a free ad version and Pro version with no ads. There
      is no more ad version. For three days, you can get NetCaptor for
      $19.95 instead of $29.95. It is probably closer to 2 days now,
      so don't wait too long is you are going to buy it. Read about it
      in NoteTab's Help file under NetCaptor. Make sure you use the
      link below and the coupon name. (This is the home page for it
      though: http://www.netcaptor.com/) FWIW, it is my default browser.
      NoteTab Pro and NetCaptor are my most favorite two products. Eric
      wrote in Help, "If you like the tabbed interface in NoteTab, you
      will love Netcaptor..."

      ."

      From: "Adam Stiles" <adam@...>
      To: "'Jody Adair'" <Jody@...>
      Subject: RE: NC 6.5.0 Final + Discount + Free4You ;)
      Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:33:57 -0700
      :
      :
      :

      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :
      :

      Hi Jody,

      Ok... I set up a coupon for your users. For the next three days they can
      use it to get $10.00 off on NetCaptor (total price is $19.95).

      Coupon value (without quotes): "NoteTabList"

      To use the coupon, the users must order NetCaptor through our Digibuy
      order link here:

      http://www.digibuy.com/cgi-bin/order.html?SeaGlassSoft+99598721118

      During the order process, the user will need to fill in the
      coupon/discount name at the appropriate spot.

      Let me get back to you about the other stuff.

      Thanks!

      Adam

      Adam Stiles
      Stilesoft Inc.