HelpDECO

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2001
      Hi Mars,

      I posted to the OffTopic list as well so others might benefit.

      >I haven't figured put how to use the Helpdeco program yet, or
      >read its German help. Would you have any pointers? Like, for
      >generic simple example, how you'd turn Windows Wordpad Help into
      >something Word will load.

      I did not have time to see which Clip does what, but one makes
      one RTF file from any .hlp file and the other makes individual
      .rtf files from each topic. You must run them on .hlp files and
      of course point to the .hlp file you want to convert. You may
      have to search for the output file depending on how you have
      certain settings somewhere. I haven't quite figured out why it
      makes the output go to certain places. You of course need to
      change the paths in the Clips.

      <--- Copy below this line --->
      H=Help Delco 1
      ; Last Updated 09-26-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\Help\Help2Rtf\HELPDECO.EXE ^?[(T=O)==E:\Help\NoteTab.hlp] /r

      H=Help Delco 2
      ; Last Updated 09-26-2001, Sojourner@..., jody
      ^!E:\Help\HELPDECO.EXE ^?[(T=O)=E:\Help\Notetab.hlp] /r /s 1

      <--- Copy above this line, right --->
      <--- click over a Library, and --->
      <--- choose "Add from Clipboard" --->