Re: [NTO] Vivian Mail

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 23, 2001
      Hi Adrian,

      >The reason I gave up Mail Warrior

      In thinking of light weight mail programs:

      Mail Warrior is good freeware program.
      FoxMail is good too.
      Phoenix Mail as well.

      Pegasus is the champ in the freeware department IMO,
      unless one is looking for a more light weight program.
      In fact, PMail is so popular, that the author makes his
      living of selling tutorials. ;)

      >Instinct Mail is just hopeless,

      I never tried it and by your comment, I have no reason to, :)