Re: [Clip] Group Digest to Outline

  • Christine by way of Jody
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2001
      Hi Everybody,

      Here is a message from Christine:

      <snip>

      I actually just watched the planes fly into the World Trade
      Center, then from my hotel room window, watched the buildings
      collapse. The security in even my Holiday Inn are armed right
      now and looting is anticipated. I don't think I'll ever forget
      what I've seen today. Ironically, I'm from Washington, DC.

      I'll send you the clip when I get home. Please keep those 100s
      of fire and rescue people, along with the workers who are trapped
      in those buildings in your prayers. Give blood if you're able.
      They're screaming for it here in DC.

      Feel free to share that with the list. We've all got blood.
      Some people need it.

      Christine

      On Tue, 11 September 2001, Jody wrote:

      > Hi Christine,
      >
      > I probably have it, but can you send the Clip to me and a small
      > digest to test with. TIA - jody OH, mailto:av1611@...
      >
      > > Actually, yes. Pat Hanneman has made one. I can send it to
      > > you if you'd like. It's EXTREMELY helpful, and you can put
      > > tons of digests into one file. You can check for dupes, etc.
      > > I wouldn't be without it, belonging to about 10 cooking lists
      > > as I do! :)
      > >
      > >Christine

      Bye for now,
      Jody Adair