Re: [NTO] Re: (Netscape) BookMarks!

  • Rick Friedline
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2001
      At 08:15 AM 9/6/01 +0000, h.paulissen@... wrote:

      >I'm not a Netscape-user, but you may want to check out JetLinks.
      >There are other freeware bookmark managers, but I like the elegant
      >design of this one. It allows you to import/export favorites from IE,
      >Netscape and Opera, you can set categrories and sort your bookmarks
      >in different ways.
      >
      >http://www.manfred-dahlhoff.de/JetLinks

      Hi Hugo,

      Can you tell me if JetLinks will import IE favorites with the folder
      structure intact? I've found several others which, while very nice in
      every other respect, lack the ability to keep my folder structure. I
      have quite a nested structure, and if I have to recreate all the
      folders it just isn't worth my time.

      TIA

      Rick

    • Steve Howes