Re: [NTO] Calypso free?

  • Marcus
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2001
      On 31.08.01 at 21:54 Melvin Woody wrote:
      >Can you say how this compares with Pegasus? Nettamer?

      Nettamer looks like a very different kind of package, being a
      collection of DOS based tools.

      All the top email programs should be roughly the same in stability and
      speed (?). Beyond sending and receiving mail, it's all about mail
      management and how that is done. I tried Pegasus and Eudora last year,
      but didn't like them more than Calypso. No doubt, both programs are
      very good. I'll take a look at some others some time. I think it's all
      a matter of personal preferences.

      All the more reason to keep recommending our various favourites to each
      other so we can try them out.

      Marcus