Re: [NTO] Re: Calypso free?

  • Steve Howes
    Message 1 of 18 , Sep 1, 2001
      Also look at the "switch to filter" and "continue filtering" options in filter modification dialog.

      LnL,
      Steve - Cheltenham, UK

      On 31/08/01 at 19:21 Steve Howes wrote:

      >As I understand the setup you have a set of filters for each mail account.
      >
      >LnL,
      >Steve - Cheltenham, UK
      >
      >* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
      >On 31/08/01 at 12:06 Andy Young wrote:
      >
      >>Hi,
      >>I downloaded Calypso. I thought there was a lot of good things about
      >>it. I was wondering though ... I am I right in thinking that you can
      >>only have one filter for each folder (mailbox)? I use 15 different
      >>folders in Outlook and some of those folders have 15 or more filters
      >>which send email to those files. Thanks
      >>Andy
    • Marcus
      Message 2 of 18 , Sep 1, 2001
        On 31.08.01 at 21:54 Melvin Woody wrote:
        >Can you say how this compares with Pegasus? Nettamer?

        Nettamer looks like a very different kind of package, being a
        collection of DOS based tools.

        All the top email programs should be roughly the same in stability and
        speed (?). Beyond sending and receiving mail, it's all about mail
        management and how that is done. I tried Pegasus and Eudora last year,
        but didn't like them more than Calypso. No doubt, both programs are
        very good. I'll take a look at some others some time. I think it's all
        a matter of personal preferences.

        All the more reason to keep recommending our various favourites to each
        other so we can try them out.

        Marcus