Re: [NTO] Re: Changing to digest

  • alice ttlg
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2001
      Did you ever register at eGroups or Onelist? You might have gotten set to
      plain text back then and it's carried forward to Yahoogroups.

      alice ttlg

      http://www.populli.net/
      Junker, driven by someone who previously had a nice car and who is now wearing
      a barrel: Las Vegas -- How to Identify Where a Driver is From

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
        I may have registered in an eGroup.

        jmwoo