Calypso free

  • Marcus
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2001
      Hey, I just discovered Calypso E-Mail is now free. If you download
      version 3.30 you have a fully registered version. They say development
      is being discontinued. It's worth checking out. I've used the program
      for almost 4 years now. They just didn't market it well, so it's not as
      well known.

      I think the URL is http://www.calypsoemail.com

      Btw, yahoogroups tricked me and switched on HTML mail conversion as
      default, so the last two went out HTML after I reset my account. That's
      what's happening, it's not necessarily people sending out HTML mail.
      It's yahoogroups.

      Why would you want to voluntarily convert mail to HTML and use more
      bandwidth and slow things down when you are operating mailing lists?

      You have to go to the list's own page, then choose membership settings
      or something like that.

      Marcus