Re: [NTO] Clipworld RIP?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 18, 2001
      Hi Lotta,

      Somehow this was put in my SPAM box whether by me or a filter, I know not. I think I wrote him about a year ago and he was able to be reached. He was basically trying to get people to submit their Libraries. Anyway, 1998 was about when he did some work on it and some of us submitted some Libraries.

      mailto:clipworld@...
      http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/clipworld/otr_cntc.htm