RE: [NTO] Re: [NH] Thanks

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 17, 2000
      Hi Bruce,

      > After a slight edit of your words, would something like this be
      > suitable for the next NoteTab glossary up-date?

      I was already thinking about it, but I have omitted some words
      that I thought about adding before. I don't know if it is a good
      idea to get too far off topic or add words that are not that
      common less it get too big and hard to find the needed things.
      Remember, it is meant to be for NoteTab and new users. CMOS is
      not really something they need to know at that stage. They are
      better off knowing how to get to their local computer repair shop. :)

      >>CMOS
      >>Complementary Metal Oxide Semiconductor

      See ya in the funnies!
      Jody Adair