Re: [NTO] Web site with editor

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001

      Alle 00.29 Wednesday 01/08/2001 +00-02, Mars Descent ha mandato a Marco
      questo messaggio:

      >I would be nice to actually view a web site with a text editor. Is this
      >possible? Particularly to have the better operation of a good text editor
      >for navigation over IE. Not for editing.

      There is a Dos/Win porting of Lynx at
      http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm
      and a lot of links at
      http://lynx.browser.org

      With Lynx you can browse the Net using only the keyboard, even on a 386...
      you don't get all those boring ads, but just useful (sometimes...) text.

      I use it to test if my web pages are understandable by search engines and
      blind people browsers.

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini