Web site with editor

  • Mars Descent
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2001
      I would be nice to actually view a web site with a text editor. Is this
      possible? Particularly to have the better operation of a good text editor
      for navigation over IE. Not for editing.

    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001

        Alle 00.29 Wednesday 01/08/2001 +00-02, Mars Descent ha mandato a Marco
        questo messaggio:

        >I would be nice to actually view a web site with a text editor. Is this
        >possible? Particularly to have the better operation of a good text editor
        >for navigation over IE. Not for editing.

        There is a Dos/Win porting of Lynx at
        http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm
        and a lot of links at
        http://lynx.browser.org

        With Lynx you can browse the Net using only the keyboard, even on a 386...
        you don't get all those boring ads, but just useful (sometimes...) text.

        I use it to test if my web pages are understandable by search engines and
        blind people browsers.

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini