Do you use Eudora?

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2001
      Do you use Eudora? This email is not an advertisement, or about viruses.
      The Eudora website has done a neat memorial to the memory of Eudora Welty
      (a Pulitzer Prize-winning author who passed away last week) for whom the
      program was named. Check it out if you get a chance. It's nice to see a
      company that cares :-).

      http://www.eudora.com/

      And don't forget to visit the link to the short story "Why I Live at the
      P.O." that inspired the name of the e-mail program while you're there.
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2001

        Alle 11.19 Tuesday 31/07/2001 -0400, Julie ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

        >The Eudora website has done a neat memorial to the memory of Eudora Welty
        >(a Pulitzer Prize-winning author who passed away last week) for whom the
        >program was named.

        Great history!
        And there is a Swedish translation for Lotta, too:
        http://art-bin.com/aashome.html

        Who love these trivia about computer history can find a lot of interesting
        things into the Jargon File at http://tuxedo.org/jargon/

        Bye

        Marco Bernardini