Thank You!!!

  • crazy-horse@outgun.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2001
      I had turned of as many programs as I could and I have a ton of
      memory, so I didn't think that those could be the case. But it was
      indeed the riched32.dll. I'm on a home network and checked out
      someone else's file and found it was huge in comparison to mine, so I
      copied theirs and pasted it over and Voila! Notetab installed and
      works perfectly.

      Thanks so much for your help!

      crazy-horse
    • crazy-horse@outgun.com