Clipworld RIP?

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2001
      Hi,

      Do you know that NBCi officially closed down their webhosting the 15th, and
      with it xoom.com? The hosted sites will live a short time time yet. One of
      them is the 'old' Notetab site Clipworld. http://members.nbci.com/clipworld/

      I don't know who the webmaster is, but if you are still around and hear me,
      please move your site, 'cause I like it.

      I looks like the site hasn't been updated since -98 (?). Maybe it's
      abandoned, maybe not. If Jody or someone else knows who the owner is, could
      you let him/her know that the site is still visited and wanted?

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 18, 2001
        Hi Lotta,

        Somehow this was put in my SPAM box whether by me or a filter, I know not. I think I wrote him about a year ago and he was able to be reached. He was basically trying to get people to submit their Libraries. Anyway, 1998 was about when he did some work on it and some of us submitted some Libraries.

        mailto:clipworld@...
        http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/clipworld/otr_cntc.htm