Re: [NTB] acquiring/OCR some *poetic* paragraph indents/structure into NTP

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 5:45 PM
      From the Basic List...

      Hi Stephen,

      I have not set my scanner back up since the fire/water destroying
      our mobile home, but if I remember correctly my OMNI software
      (free version) that came with the scanner, it did the formatting
      with the indentation. I do not know when I will find the time to
      set up my scanner and maybe not for a few more months while we
      are waiting for a new house to be built. (I do not know how it
      is down there when buying a house - especially one ready to fall
      off the bottom of the earth - haha - but here it is actually
      cheaper to buy a house than to rent.)