JavaScript Question

  • mikew@wtribe.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2001
      I'm having a problem with what I thought was a fairly simple
      JavaScript. I've posted a description of the problem on a JavaScript
      forum, but have not rec'd an answer. I won't burden this forum with
      such an off-topic question, but if anyone can suggest a JavaScript
      forum, I would appreciate it. If you feel like offering me any advice
      on the script itself, feel free to send me a private e-mail, and I
      will give you the details.

      Thanks!

      Mike Wilkinson
      Websites-Graphics-Writing
      www.MikeW.8k.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
        Hi Mike,

        You might try the NoteTab and HTML list.

        >I'm having a problem with what I thought was a fairly simple
        >JavaScript. I've posted a description of the problem on a JavaScript
        >forum, but have not rec'd an answer. I won't burden this forum with
        >such an off-topic question, but if anyone can suggest a JavaScript
        >forum, I would appreciate it. If you feel like offering me any advice
        >on the script itself, feel free to send me a private e-mail, and I
        >will give you the details.
        >
        >Thanks!
        >
        >Mike Wilkinson
        >Websites-Graphics-Writing
        >www.MikeW.8k.com

        Happy HTML'n!
        Jody

        http://www.notetab.net

        The NoteTab and Html List...
      • thefrank
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2001
          Hi Mike,

          Many developers, including myself, use:

          http://developer.irt.org/script/script.htm

          as a reliable javascript knowledge base.

          Regards,

          tf