Re: [NTO] Information

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2001
      Hi everyone,
      I aggree with Lloyd that this is not a political forum although I
      enjoyed the original eMail immensely. However I do not believe Jody and
      Eric are keeping a database of our political ideas and that is a good
      thing. I was going to say you could send political and satirical stuff
      private eMail, but I'm afraid pretty soon some one would be talking
      about Me and MyKindOfFolks and then what would I do but throw up all
      over the keyboard!
      However I think referals to newsgroups or lists of those who share
      specific perspectives would be appropriate. (I don't belong to any of
      them or know their addresses, because one rant sounds pretty much like
      another.)
      Sincerely to all
      and
      Can't we all get just along and talk in HTML?
      STephen