RE: [NTO] Information

  • Lloyd
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2001
      Your politics (or anyone elses) is of no interest to me. That may be why I
      do not find it appropriate on a notetab list, even an off topic one.

      Your comments are very in vogue at this time. In the appropriate place I
      would probably get as big a chuckle as you over them. After your yardstick
      for measuring a man, I would say they both got more votes than you. That
      would make you very small on your own measurement device.

      Since I do not believe this is the proper forum for this discussion, I will
      not be goaded into saying more.

      Lloyd
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      >Leonard, it is worth mentioning another way Clinton differs from Bush:
      >Clinton won his election in the way we claim to do it in a democracy, by
      >winning the most votes. Rather than having it handed to him by
      >Republican appointees to the Supreme Court.
      >
      >Moreover, Clinton is able to walk and chew gum simultaneously, and to
      >speak in actual sentences. Not merely to read material written for him
      >two. Or three words. At a time. So as not. To screw up.
      >
      >http://slate.msn.com/Features/bushisms/bushisms.asp
      >
      >Lloyd, you are the puke-inducing one, if you think America is well
      >represented on the world stage by this mediocrity.
    • Stephen
      Message 2 of 8 , May 24, 2001
        Hi everyone,
        I aggree with Lloyd that this is not a political forum although I
        enjoyed the original eMail immensely. However I do not believe Jody and
        Eric are keeping a database of our political ideas and that is a good
        thing. I was going to say you could send political and satirical stuff
        private eMail, but I'm afraid pretty soon some one would be talking
        about Me and MyKindOfFolks and then what would I do but throw up all
        over the keyboard!
        However I think referals to newsgroups or lists of those who share
        specific perspectives would be appropriate. (I don't belong to any of
        them or know their addresses, because one rant sounds pretty much like
        another.)
        Sincerely to all
        and
        Can't we all get just along and talk in HTML?
        STephen