I See The Light

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2001
      Hello All,

      I received this...

      A man is flying in a hot air balloon and realizes he is lost. He
      reduces height and spots a man down below. He lowers the balloon
      further and shouts: "Excuse me, can you tell me where I am?" The man
      below says: "Yes. You're in a hot air balloon, hovering 30 feet above
      this field." "You must work in Information Technology" says the
      balloonist. "I do" replies the man. "How did you know?" "Well" says
      the balloonist, "Everything you have told me is technically correct,
      but useless." The man below says, "You must work in business." "I do"
      replies the balloonist, "but how did you know?" "Well," says the man,
      "You don't know where you are, or where you're going, but you expect
      me to be able to help. You're in the same position you were in before
      we met, but now it's my fault."

      Regards,

      tf