Chinese intruders

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19 3:49 AM
      Hi all!
      A few minutes ago I got a Chinese intruder who is looking for
      /sp_login.htm on my Linux box.
      I hate to generate 404s, so I make a fake "Network Administration"
      page with a CGI saving all can get from the intruder, including the
      username and password he type.
      I suggest you to add to your site this page, or at least something
      with a very explicit message (who need the image of the in-famous K.
      Haring's "Mickey's Middle Finger" can mail me privately: I've it
      somewhere)

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini