[NTO] Problem wit Win2K and TCP/IP

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 10 , May 17, 2001
      Ciao Marco!

      > >So, if somebody has some knowledge about UDP and TCP/IP on Win2k,
      >
      >None whatsoever!

      A little.....

      Look at the freebies here and see if they help

      http://cnet.search.com/search?q=udp&ref=wf

      If not then perhaps Saturdayor Sunday I will have some time to try and help
      your friend.

      Regards

      Jim (Win98/Win2K networked)
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 10 , May 18, 2001

        Alle 06.47 Friday 18/05/2001 +0200, Lotta ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

        >But the list is so slow that I thought a little spam would be an
        >improvement. And how's the weather in Italy?

        Don't know: after last elections I refuse to turn on the TV, to avoid to
        see *you-know-the-name* ;-)))

        > Maybe I'll spam your friend

        He will be happy to receive mail from a nice Swedish girl!

        >My regards to the mayor.

        He was in the "Bald Dwarf Party", but he don't get enough votes to be
        elected....

        Alle 23.02 Thursday 17/05/2001 -0700, Jim Hall ha mandato a Marco questo
        messaggio:

        >Look at the freebies here and see if they help
        >
        >http://cnet.search.com/search?q=udp&ref=wf

        I forward this URL to my friend.

        >If not then perhaps Saturdayor Sunday I will have some time to try and help
        >your friend.

        Thanks a lot!

        Bye

        Marco
      • Lotta
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2001
          Marco,

          > >My regards to the mayor.

          >He was in the "Bald Dwarf Party", but he don't get enough votes to be
          >elected....

          What? And here I thought all Italians were dark and handsome and wanted to
          take a bath with me in Fontana di Trevi! I must unsubscribe from this list.
          I'll unsubscribe from the Internet. This is a shock to me.

          Lotta - disillusioned
        • Marcus
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2001
            On 18.05.01 at 09:53 Lotta wrote:
            >>He was in the "Bald Dwarf Party", but he don't get enough votes to be
            >>elected....
            >
            >What? And here I thought all Italians were dark and handsome and
            wanted to
            >take a bath with me in Fontana di Trevi!...

            Consider yourself Snowwhite. After some minor diversions from the
            wicked step-mother maybe your prince will arrive in his Alfa and sweep
            you off to the Fontana ;-)

            We had a political party here called "Invalid", but the dwarves is the
            best name I've heard yet. Monty Python would be proud.

            Marcus