Re: [NTO] Problem wit Win2K and TCP/IP

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 10 , May 17, 2001
      Ciao Marco!

      >So, if somebody has some knowledge about UDP and TCP/IP on Win2k,

      None whatsoever!

      But the list is so slow that I thought a little spam would be an
      improvement. And how's the weather in Italy? Maybe I'll spam your friend
      too. Is he into weather? You shouldn't give me email addresses... ;)

      My regards to the mayor.

      Bye!
      Lotta
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 10 , May 17, 2001
        Ciao Marco!

        > >So, if somebody has some knowledge about UDP and TCP/IP on Win2k,
        >
        >None whatsoever!

        A little.....

        Look at the freebies here and see if they help

        http://cnet.search.com/search?q=udp&ref=wf

        If not then perhaps Saturdayor Sunday I will have some time to try and help
        your friend.

        Regards

        Jim (Win98/Win2K networked)
      • Marco Bernardini
        Message 3 of 10 , May 18, 2001

          Alle 06.47 Friday 18/05/2001 +0200, Lotta ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

          >But the list is so slow that I thought a little spam would be an
          >improvement. And how's the weather in Italy?

          Don't know: after last elections I refuse to turn on the TV, to avoid to
          see *you-know-the-name* ;-)))

          > Maybe I'll spam your friend

          He will be happy to receive mail from a nice Swedish girl!

          >My regards to the mayor.

          He was in the "Bald Dwarf Party", but he don't get enough votes to be
          elected....

          Alle 23.02 Thursday 17/05/2001 -0700, Jim Hall ha mandato a Marco questo
          messaggio:

          >Look at the freebies here and see if they help
          >
          >http://cnet.search.com/search?q=udp&ref=wf

          I forward this URL to my friend.

          >If not then perhaps Saturdayor Sunday I will have some time to try and help
          >your friend.

          Thanks a lot!

          Bye

          Marco
        • Lotta
          Message 4 of 10 , May 18, 2001
            Marco,

            > >My regards to the mayor.

            >He was in the "Bald Dwarf Party", but he don't get enough votes to be
            >elected....

            What? And here I thought all Italians were dark and handsome and wanted to
            take a bath with me in Fontana di Trevi! I must unsubscribe from this list.
            I'll unsubscribe from the Internet. This is a shock to me.

            Lotta - disillusioned
          • Marcus
            Message 5 of 10 , May 18, 2001
              On 18.05.01 at 09:53 Lotta wrote:
              >>He was in the "Bald Dwarf Party", but he don't get enough votes to be
              >>elected....
              >
              >What? And here I thought all Italians were dark and handsome and
              wanted to
              >take a bath with me in Fontana di Trevi!...

              Consider yourself Snowwhite. After some minor diversions from the
              wicked step-mother maybe your prince will arrive in his Alfa and sweep
              you off to the Fontana ;-)

              We had a political party here called "Invalid", but the dwarves is the
              best name I've heard yet. Monty Python would be proud.

              Marcus