Using NTPro to draft email

  • Paul M. King
    Message 1 of 1 , May 16, 2001
      Greetings Ray:

      Because I initiated this thread, let me clarify what I had in mind.
      Most text editorscan be used to compose email text. A writer will choose
      a text editor because it usually has more features available than a
      mail manager.

      One he composes his email in the text editor, the writer may then copy
      it to his mail manager for transmission. It's a two step process.

      If, for instance, you want to "clean up your copy" which may contain
      awkward spacing and formatting marks such as <>| =20 and so on,
      the best tool is a good text editor. The clean text can then be copied
      to your mail manager.

      Jim believes that is the best way to go. I prefer to compose email
      directly in Eudora. Neither way is right or wrong, just different.

      PK

      Ray,