Re: [NTO] Virus Etc.

  • Phil Edmunds
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 17, 2000
      I will !!!! But the Mesa Treatment sound fun too. Go to my web site at
      www.comnett.net/~phil and look at the last page. THAT would be nice too.
      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 20, 2000
        Jody,

        At the bottom of this there are some link that you sent me. They proved to
        be the key to getting rid of my virus.

        I thank you for your help. I know it is not your exact job, but I thank
        you, and whoever lets you do this stuff, from the bottom of my heart. I am
        free of this virus and my computer is still working. Not completely problem
        free, but OK as is.

        Thanks Again.

        Phil E.

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 21, 2000
          Hi Phil,

          > At the bottom of this there are some link that you sent me.
          > They proved to be the key to getting rid of my virus.

          I'm glad you are up and running again! You might want to do a
          Scandisk now and follow it up with a defrag. After that if
          Windows still does not seem up to par I would install it again
          over your old so that it replaces missing or corrupt files. I
          don't know the commandline for that off hand. If you get a
          choice to do a custom install and it has an option to pick to
          just replace the missing or corrupt files then do it. Last time
          I redid Win98SE it just went right into it with giving me an
          option for nothing, but all it did was the aforementioned which
          was what I wanted.

          > I thank you for your help. I know it is not your exact job,
          > but I thank you, and whoever lets you do this stuff, from the
          > bottom of my heart.

          It is not my job when replying with Jody@... <g> The
          others here on the list gave you good advice as well and myself
          when I ask for it. Anyway, I will thank my wife for you for
          letting me help. LOL

          Happy Test'n,
          Jody Adair

          Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
          mailto:ntb-beta-Subscribe@...
          http://www.egroups.com/list/ntb-beta
        • Phil Edmunds
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 21, 2000
            Jody,

            Are you male or female? I have two nieces named Jody.

            Just Curious

            Phil E.

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 21, 2000
              Hi Phil,

              > Are you male or female? I have two nieces named Jody.

              45 year old father of, hmm, quite a few kids. <g> Do they
              spell their name Jody, or Jodi, or Jodie?

              Phil, since you are new to the lists it is OK for a little chit
              chat on this list, the NoteTab Off-Topic List so long it doesn't
              just become the only thing done on it, but on the other lists it
              is best to write the person private eMail when only responding
              with like the above. On the other thing, if there is NoteTab
              related stuff in the post and you were to slip in some like that
              it would be OK.

              Bye for now,
              Jody Adair
              Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23