Was [NTB]What Button Is It?

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2001
      Thank you Lotta,
      I've screwed up so much this week saying the wrong thing. I'm glad I'm
      not the only one.
      I can't believe some of the things my tongue or keyboard produces.
      Stephen

      Lotta wrote:

      > Ooops!
      >
      > >Ctrl + 0
      >
      > What am I saying? I meant Ctrl + Spacebar. Wherever did I get the "0" from?
      > Hope you didn't try too many times, Mike. Sorry.
      >
      > Ctrl + Spacebar
      >
      > Lotta

    • Lotta
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2001
        Hi Stephen.

        >Thank you Lotta,

        You are welcome. Glad to be able to be of assistance. :-)

        >I've screwed up so much this week saying the wrong thing. I'm glad I'm
        >not the only one.

        You know, I'm still a little shaken. It wasn't a typo, I actually believed,
        and probably have for some time, that the spacebar is called "0". It's
        seemed totally logical. Must be the sudden heat (I hope).

        sigh