Linefeed won't advance

  • Paul King
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2001
      Hi Notetabbers:

      After entering more than 50 lines in an outline file, I cannot advance
      the line feed. Repeated tapping of the Enter key does no good. The
      cursor advances one space to the right, stops and blinks.

      Anybody got a clue? I have printed out the file in case I lose it.

      PK
      Message 2 of 2 , May 1, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        >After entering more than 50 lines in an outline file, I cannot advance
        >the line feed. Repeated tapping of the Enter key does no good. The
        >cursor advances one space to the right, stops and blinks.
        >
        >Anybody got a clue? I have printed out the file in case I lose it.

        Perhaps you are switching to Overwrite the from Insert mode. Look at the Statusbar for "ovr" or "sel". (You can double click/toggle back and forth.