Re: [NTO] Search Yahoo Archive

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 16 4:10 AM
      At 08:45 PM 04/15/2001 -0500, Jody wrote:
      >Hi Ray,
      >
      > >Thanks for your reply, Julie.
      >
      >I'm sure she'd say your welcome. ;)

      You're welcome :-).

      In both Netscape and MSIE, you can also right click on a link, and get an
      "Open in New Window" option, although I do prefer Jody's advertisement
      myself ;-). NetCaptor also allows you to lock browser tabs so that so
      don't have to deal with the shift-click routine for opening new pages. I
      use it all the time for yahoogroup lists that I'm 'nomail' on because of
      the amout of mail the lists generate.

      And about that opening six or more pages, I'm trying to get my husband to
      try out cable or DSL and see how fast they open then!

      Julie