Re: [NTO] no longer G rated and so on ad nau...

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 15, 2001
      Hi Stephen and Emmett,

      >The thing is I aggree with you but I also think that any time any
      >one does not do exactly what one wants, it's a loss of freedom.

      Of course and the thing is we have never been free. To be free
      to do what one wants is anarchy.

      >Yahoo.com's on the other hand goes on and on and boils down to
      >something like: "We only allow stuff that no one has complained
      >about." At least that's the way I understand it.

      I believe that is about the way it is all done today. As long as
      nobody complains (mostly minority lobby groups) about it and it
      does not offend anybody, then it is OK regardless of what the law
      says. I think the majority of the world wants what is morally
      right. Of course that is a bit hard to define since what is
      right in one country might not be in another, but the basics are
      about the same.

      ...and so on... nite...