Re: [NTO] Creating stand-alone CD's

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 15, 2001
      Hi All,

      Dennis corrected me for what I said he said. ;) The following is
      what he sent me.

      (Len, I do not have an answer for you. Check Adaptec's site and
      maybe theirs will work if Memorex does not have something.)

      > I brought this over to the OffTopic list from the Album Express
      > list. Dennis had stated in a previous post that the CDRW disks
      > today normally support all the CD drives out.

      Not exactly. I said that if it is a mult-read drive it should
      support cdrw disks. I also said that most of the (if not all)
      newer cdroms will support cdrw disks.