Re: [NTO] FTP - uploads

  • Jim Hall
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 4, 2001
      At 07:10 AM 4/4/01, you wrote:
      > > >Ws_FtpLE is still a freeware version
      > >
      > > But you must tell it you're a student using it at home for educational use
      > > only ;-)
      >
      >I just said I was installing at home for personal use, you don't have to be a
      >student.
      >
      >and it doesn't look like there's a free version of CuteFTP, just a 30 day
      >trial that gets disabled at the end of 30 days.

      FWIW

      For anyone interested in either WS_FTP or CuteFTp there is a list for both
      similar but not quite the same a this list right here on yahoogroups.

      Subscribe: CuteFTP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Subscribe: WS_FTP-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      When you subscribe, they will automatically send you updates.

      Jim