Yahoo Profile

  • Ray Shapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 9:42 AM
      To All

      I visited the Yahoo groups website and clicked on My Groups. I noticed that
      under "Profile", the NT Off Topic group is blank but the NT Clips group
      shows "rayshapp" in the "Profile" column. How can I make my profile
      available to all the Yahoo groups I'm on?

      I didn't see any way to make my profile available under "delivery
      Preferences" or "My Preferences".

      Now, in fact, I don't see anything specifically called "My Profile" or
      "Profile" except the column named "Profile" but the column heading is not
      clickable. How do I edit my profile?

      Thanks for the help,

      Ray Shapp
      Watchung, NJ