undocumented Eudora "un"formatting

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2001
      For any Eudora (maybe 5+?) users who are also keyboard aficionados:

      A friend of mine came across an undocumented Eudora *un*formatting
      technique, at least to him and me and we couldn't find it listed in the
      Help file anywhere. Control+spacebar will turn off all formatting on
      selected text. Pretty cool if you want to quickly unformat an entire
      message: Ctrl+A, Ctrl+spacebar :-).

      Julie
    • Scott Fordin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2001
        Cool tip! This is the same keystroke used in Word for Windows,
        in case any of you still have to use that beast. WinWord seems
        so clunky since I've gotten used to NoteTab Pro...

        Regards,

        Scott