Re: [NTO] special characters from HTML

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2001
      Hej!

      >here is a question from a NoteTab Pro user in Iceland, who uses special
      >charaters a great deal:
      >Does anyone know if you can reverse extended characters from HTML in NoteTab?
      >I have modified special icelandic characters to HTML by pressing
      >Ctrl+Shift+H (or clicking "Modify" - "Characters to HTML" - "Extended
      >characters"), but is it possible to change them back?
      >
      >Sorry if this is a silly question

      Welcome to the list.

      It's not a silly question at all. I believe such a feature would be useful
      for anyone writing HTML "by hand" in a language with extended characters.
      Come to think of it, that must mean most languages except English.

      NTB don't have that function built in (*HINT* to Eric if you read this...).
      You need a Clip to do it. If you are into scripting look up the ^!Replace
      command in Help. If not, sign up for the Clip List and and someone will
      help you out.

      Bye,
      Lotta (just Åå, Ää, Öö)