Re: [NTO] Keyboard shortcuts

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 22, 2001
      Hello Gail, et.al.

      I use the mouse more, but the keyboard is faster for many tasks, as
      most of you already know.

      I would like to find a way to quickly assign keyboard macro
      combinations to the 10 key pad. Then with one hand I could just enter
      a number (e.g. 1235) and easily do incidental repetitive tasks. The
      decimal could be used to delimit subroutines (e.g. 1237.34 or
      1237.96) depending on the use.

      Seems obvious to me, so somebody probably has this already.

      Wouldn't it be great to assign Clip functions like this as well?

      regards,

      tf