Re: [NTO] Adding NTP to context menu.

  • gail
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2001
      When I installed Uedit32 several months ago it replaced Notepad
      on the New menu. I seem to remember removing the Uedit entry in
      Tweak's new window.. I probably messed something up trying to
      get rid of Uedit.

      I have TweakUI installed on my computer and just popped it up.
      The New window has Text File is on the New window with the NTP
      icon. It has a check mark, so it should show the New menu. I
      also put a blank template in C:\windows\Shellnew.

      I just removed Notepro.txt from the New window, since it wasn't
      working and tried to tried to drag and drop another text file to
      it. This resulted in an error message stating thet I had to
      first associate it to a program. Well, it's definitely
      associated. I click on a text file, and NTP opens it. Now I
      have to open a new winword document and convert it to text,
      Reboot...same problem. Oh well...
      Gail