Way, Way Off Topic

  • thefrank
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hello All,

      My 2 year old daughter climbed up on my desk and scribbled all over
      my monitor with a permanent marker.

      Rubbing alcohol got the glass clean, although while peering through
      the grafitti at my clip code, the clip language seemed to make more
      sense... ;)

      A professional *cleaning person* recommended hairspray to remove the
      black marker from my tan plastic monitor cabinet, but this only did a
      partial job.

      I tried some concentrated citrus-oil based emulsifier, used for
      cleaning plastisol screen printing inks, and it worked like a champ
      without degrading the plastic. Good as new now.

      Thought I'd pass it along.

      regards,

      tf