[NTO] Re: Image Editors & Buttons

  • Mujtaba Ali
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1 9:01 AM
      Hey all,

      Just wanted to add that I think LeechFTP, which is freeware, is a tad
      better than WS_FTP. You can download it at:
      http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/
      Unfortunately, it seems as if the author has stopped maintaining it, but
      it still stands quite well, and sports a very nifty GUI, I might add. Just
      my $.02

      -- Mujtaba Ali

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1 10:08 AM
        Hi Mujtaba,

        > Just wanted to add that I think LeechFTP, which is freeware, is
        > a tad better than WS_FTP. You can download it at:
        > http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/

        Does it do commandline and run in the background while the file
        in NoteTab is uploaded while I continue working and then shuts
        downs? If so, I'll take a peek. If not, Ws_FtpLe does so I'll
        stick with it. Thanks for the post. :)

        See ya in the funnies!
        Jody Adair

        Clean-Funnies
        mailto:CF@...?Subject=subscribe

        Proverbs 15:15
        you missed a good joke!
      • Mujtaba Ali
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1 11:41 AM
          Hello,

          Ummm.... probably doesn't. But it has the coolest queuing and recursive
          stuff. You can queue all your downloads and then have them go all at once.
          Also, at least in the past, I have had severe stability issues with
          WS_FTP. Not to say that LeechFTP never crashes, but I have only has it
          hiccup twice in four months. I guess it's a matter of preference.

          -- Mujtaba Ali

          > Just wanted to add that I think LeechFTP, which is freeware, is
          > a tad better than WS_FTP. You can download it at:
          > http://stud.fh-heilbronn.de/~jdebis/leechftp/

          Does it do commandline and run in the background while the file
          in NoteTab is uploaded while I continue working and then shuts
          downs? If so, I'll take a peek. If not, Ws_FtpLe does so I'll
          stick with it. Thanks for the post. :)

          See ya in the funnies!
          Jody Adair

          Clean-Funnies
          mailto:CF@...?Subject=subscribe

          Proverbs 15:15
          you missed a good joke!

          Get what you deserve with NextCard Visa! Rates as low as 2.9%
          Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR, online balance transfers, Rewards Points,
          http://click.egroups.com/1/913/1/_/353289/_/949428435/

          -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=notetab-ot&m=1