Re: [NTO] New uploading utility and NTB

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 18, 2001
      Hi Nicole,

      It's good to see you posting again!

      >"Marcus" <lists@...> wrote:
      >>Actually, I could remove the GUI completely and create a command line
      >>only utililty for use with NTB. All comments are welcome.
      >
      >Gui plus commandline should please everybody ;o))

      I agree with you.

    • Marcus
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2001
        On 18.03.01 at 13:33 Nicole Simon wrote:
        >Gui plus commandline should please everybody ;o))

        I agree. I've since thought of a way of using the program via a
        clipbook in NTB. Then you could update your web site with one click on
        the profile name in NTB, no matter how many files or where they are.
        I could also have the clip create/update itself dynamically by reading
        in the current upload profiles (using another little program), so you
        don't have to set them up manually. How does that sound?

        I'll let you know on the clips list when I've got a clipbook you could
        play around with.

        Marcus
      • Nicole Simon
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 19, 2001
          "Marcus" <lists@...> wrote:
          >I'll let you know on the clips list when I've got a clipbook you could
          >play around with.

          You get the point ;o)

          Nicole
          --
          Nicole Simon · nisi@... · http://home.pages.de/~nisi/
          Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats