Re: [NTO] Showing all files

    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 12, 2001
      Hi Paul and Eric,

      Eric, do you have any suggestions on this? You can post to the
      NextRelease list please and I will post it on the Off-Topic list.
      TIA!!!

      >I may be overlooking something, but I have not found a way to
      >show all files with NoteTab Pro. For example, when I click on
      >files and browse to C:\ I see only the folders and a limited
      >number of freestanding files.
      >
      >Most of the freestanding files fail to appear. Since these don't
      >by a long shot all carry the Hidden attribute, I am at a loss to
      >explain why they are not visible.
      >
      >What's the explanation?

      I'm nor sure why that is happening. I've had a couple reports on
      the issue though. You might try two things. The first is to use
      the *.* filter to Open and Save As. See if it works after a
      restart with it. As mentioned, try a new ini file.

      To create a new ini file, close NoteTab and rename NotePro.ini
      found in its main folder (NoteTab.ini for Std/Light). Start up
      NoteTab and it will use its default settings actually creating the
      ini file when you shut down NoteTab.

      Alternatively, if you have a backup ini file or do not care if you
      loose your settings, startup NoteTab while holding the Ctrl key
      down. You will be prompted asking if you want to reset NoteTab's
      settings. If you choose "Yes" it will be the same as a new install
      or creating a new ini file like above. You will loose all your
      current settings.