Virus Etc.

  • Phil Edmunds
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2000
      Group,

      I have a virus on my computer and it has fouled things up so bad that I cannot load any programs. Tried to load an anti virus program, and also tried to re-load Win 95, but the computer just locked up. Had to just turn it off and then run scandisk.

      I need some help on the procedure to run FDISK and then get the other stuff back on my computer.

      I have one additional problem. I have a master hard drive and a slave ( they total 4.3 gigs). I need to format them both and then start over. Anybody have a clue how to do this?

      Thanks

      Phil Edmunds________________ phil@...

      Over 26 years exp as Commercial Greenhouse Owner.
      Want To Build a Greenhouse? Visit My site.

      Go To: www.comnett.net/~phil Nice Site