Re: [NTO] Re: [NH] Netscape 6+On the Browser Watch

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 10, 2001
      Hi,

      Jody wrote:
      >I kind of like the one that was posted a while back by I forget who:

      Enigma? I think it was Stephen. I like it too. Fast but it doesn't feel
      finished. Too early to go paid IMHO.

      I must share my latest finding. K-Meleon. A slimmed Mozilla similar to
      Galeon for Linux - or so they say. I have used it for 3 hours and am pretty
      hooked. It's still *very* Beta, most features don't work, but it does surf
      and surfs fast. If they don't bloat it, this can be good. As far as I have
      noticed it has a good understanding for CSS. The download is less than 3Mb
      compared with IE's 80Mb and the memory used is less than half of what Opera
      uses. It's free - forever. :-)))

      http://www.suttondesigns.com
      http://kmeleon.org/